What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Get rid of a bloated stomach, putrid gas that awful “Blah” Keeling.
- Your Overall Mood: It’s hard to feel good when your colon is backing up toxins into your bloodstream. You don’t need Paxil™ you need relief from toxic congestion.
- The Anti-Starch Movement: Hear Dr. Mauro’s thoughts on this extremist dietary regimen. How much starch is enough? Can you go overboard?
- Starving Yet Fed: Find out how people in third world countries digest more of these two essential ingredients than most women (and men) in North America. No wonder we’re spending so much time on the toilet!
- Remove IBS: If you suffer from other bowel problems, such as cramps, belching and acid reflux Dr. Mauro’s anti-constipating advice also helps reduce or eliminate those related issues.
- Illness Begins in the Colon: Find out how remedying your constipation may remove or eliminate other health problems you have (and thus reduce your need for pharmaceutical drugs!).
- Horrible Dinner Guests: Find out why letting unhealthy gut bacteria share your meals causes flatulence as well as constipation.
- Eat Less, Enjoy More! Using the tip in this part you’ll be able to satisfy your hunger with less food.
- Colon Overload: The two foods that are ruining North Americans’ colon. Most people are consuming this stuff 3-6 times a day — and not in small quantities either.
- Chewing fennel seeds (probably made things worse)
- Beano® (helped a little, I think)
How much can I trust it?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Constipation Relief For Women scores an averge of 3.41, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Constipation Relief For Women scores 62.17/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.constipationreliefforwomen.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: constipationreliefforwomen.com you’ll also be taken through to constipationreliefforwomen.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)